Training & Qualifications
• Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
• 2001 Certificate in Humanistic Person-Centred Counselling Skills
• 2002 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Accredited By BACP
• DPS Therapeutic Counselling (Anglia Ruskin University)
• 2003 Working with Couples , a prescribed course of study (Old Mill
School of Continuing Professional Development )
• 2003 Time Limited casework – A person-centred approach (Old Mill School of Continuing Professional Development )
• Dip Ed
I am a BACP registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist working in Suffolk and Notting Hill Gate, London. I offer both short and long term counseling, working with Individuals, Couples and Adolescents. My DBS check is up to date.
I completed my training in 2002 and worked in a large GP practice in Suffolk, as a Privative Counsellor. My Clients were varied, both individuals and couples ranging in age from 9 to 85. In 2003 I set up my Private Practice and between 2003 and 2005 I worked in an Adolescent Referral Unit in Suffolk. I now practice privately in Suffolk and London.
What is Counselling and Psychotherapy?
Counselling and Psychotherapy can help through weekly discussions and sharing, with a trained therapist, to explore feelings and personal struggles that may be causing you stress, anxiety or difficulties.
The approach to therapy that I practice is “Humanistic Person or Client Centred”, this trusts in the client’s abilities to explore their own difficulties and make their own choices if offered the appropriate facilitative conditions. The counsellor will therefore not offer advice but offer a ‘safe’ and confidential space place to explore personal difficulties thereby enabling the client to find their own solutions and coping strategies. I can offer help and support with any of the following issues;
I offer face-to-face, telephone and online appointments. For more information on how the sessions work, please click here.
For Appointments and Information
07973 890 609
24 hour confidential
answer phone or e-mail
London Practice: Notting Hill Gate W2